Here is a listing of our Meat Cuts.
To obtain our current price list of products available,
please text or email us with your email address.
We will gladly email you our price list.
About our bison and our meat products:
- Our humanely raised herds provide us with our premium, healthy and tasty bison
meat. The bison are raised on our sustainable managed ranch in York County, South Carolina.
- Tatanka Bison Ranch is a member of the National Bison Association and we abide by
their strict code of ethics which ensure the humane and sustainable raising of bison.
- Our animals are 100% grass-fed and 100% grass-finished, and we use no growth
hormones nor antibiotics. We do not feed our animals any grains nor any bye-
- Our bison are harvested in a USDA-inspected facility. It is also an permitted Animal Welfare Approved facility, meeting the highest standards of humane handling.
- All our meat is dry-aged for up to 3 weeks for tenderness and it is USDA-inspected
and certified. It is then vacuum-packaged and then flash-frozen to preserve and protect the meat.
Where to buy our bison meat products:
- Farmers Market Sales: We sell our premium meat on Saturday mornings, from 8am to 2pm, at the Charlotte Regional Farmers Market. The market is located at: 1801 Yorkmont Rd, Charlotte, NC 28217 (close to the Charlotte Airport).
- Ranch Meat Sales: Every Friday afternoon, between 3 and 6 pm, we offer sales directly from the ranch. There is a 10% discount for cash and check payments on these sales. For insurance and safety reasons, we are a “gated farm” (with controlled access) and you must call us for an appointment (704-860-2130).
- Home and Business Deliveries: For orders of $250 or more we will deliver, free
of charge, to within a 30-mile radius of York, SC. (This would cover most of the
Charlotte area.) Please call us with your order on 704-860-2130. We will check our
inventory and send you an order confirmation for your approval prior to delivery.
The Health Benefits of Bison Meat:
More about bison and bison meat:
Bison – healthy for you and the environment:
Natures perfect Protein:
Consuming bison to preserve bison:
How to cook bison:
COVID-19 Pandemic Update:
- Farmers are classified as “Essential services”, therefore we will continue to sell our products through our regular sales channels. We are strictly adhering to the CDC’s health recommendations.
- 1. We will continue to sell at the Charlotte Regional Farmers market on Saturday mornings.
- 2. We have extended our ranch meat sales times, which are now from Sundays through Fridays, from 8 am to 6 pm. Appointments are still required.
- 3. We will continue our delivery services.